Complete Data are Required to Validate Claim
1. Completed claim form must be submitted to Solair Products within 90 days from date of failure.
2. If instructed by Solair to return the failed part, The Return Material Tag Number must be included with the part. After you send this warranty claim, we will provide a shipping address that includes the Return Material Tag Number. Please retain the failed part until you receive instructions to field scrap or return.
3. Failure to fully complete this claim form will cause delays or loss of credit.
4. Model and serial numbers are required and must be correct.
Invalid or incomplete serial numbers will automatically stop the claim process resulting in claim being denied.
5. Unit start-up date is the governing factor on a part being in or out of warranty. If the unit was not registered at the factory with the Warranty Registration Card the warranty period begins at the original date of shipment from the Solair Products warehouse. Other proof of start-up date such as a dated paid invoice will be honored and must be supplied before the claim can be processed.
6. For Compressor warranties, follow warranty bulletin WB07-1. DO NOT RETURN COMPRESSORS DIRECTLY TO SOLAIR. DISPOSAL OR PROCESSING FEE OF $75 WILL BE CHARGED FOR COMPRESSORS RETURNED TO SOLAIR IN ERROR.
7. For heat exchanger warranties please email to email@example.com
a close-up photo of the damaged area of the heat exchanger, and keep the heat exchanger until credit is received. If heat exchanger is not available for inspection warranty may be denied.
8. ENTER ONLY ONE PART PER CLAIM FORM. The failed part must be kept until credit is
received or otherwise directed by Solair warranty administration.
9. For any questions on warranty procedures contact Solair Warranty Administration or Technical Service, at firstname.lastname@example.org